THE RANDOM
MEE SEGERA


Anis Akalili
Double Chin
@NAAkalili
Multifandom
Walk Alone

BLOGIES

KLIK KLIK



KLIK KLIK :)


THE MASTERMIND!

Basecode: NaYli
Edit by: Sofea
Others: ? ? ?


Lets greet each other!

Assalamulaikum, DEER! After few months finally I'm back! Im not schooller anymore. Im freedom from school uniform, dicipline teachers, rules of school, classes, and BOOK! LOL, should i ignore the books? No im not and obviously NOT!. I still wanna learn something new in my life for sake of experience. Its awesome bebeh! You'll regret for someday if you dont care about it and in your mind comfirm ada this peribahasa.."nasi dah jadi bubur".

The SPM is over, so lets follow the flow and do the plan as your wish. I got a lot of things to do include to fangirling over my bias. Its totally daebak! im free about  six month maybe. InsyaAllah, I'll find a job to get some experience. And the most is, learn Hanggul language.  (:

So, lets meet one of my bias. Its EXO ! Lemme discribe about them.. scroll down please (:

1.The Gheies 2.The 12 Warewolves 3.They have their own variety show called "EXO Show Time"

Okey, enough for today. I think, im gonna read some fanfic. Im too bored actually.. I dont know waht to do (:

PAST | PRESENT