THE RANDOM
MEE SEGERA


Anis Akalili
Double Chin
@NAAkalili
Multifandom
Walk Alone

BLOGIES

KLIK KLIK



KLIK KLIK :)


THE MASTERMIND!

Basecode: NaYli
Edit by: Sofea
Others: ? ? ?


Having a boring life :'(


You know what, my life is damn boring. I'm envy with my friends. They having a great holiday with their family while me stuck in my room?? Hurmm,, :'( I wish that I was them but its just a dream that never come true. I'm waiting for someone that can take me get out from "this darkness". Since the school holiday started, i just crying for having my life in this way.. But thanks to Allah, even though I'm facing boring days, Allah send friends that cheer me up.. One of them know how I felt.. We just contact through SNS.

Okay, just stop it. I cried! But today is #MiraclesInDecember2ndWin. Congrats to EXO! 


Yeah, I just sit in front of lappy to have wonderful days. Watching the Kvariety/ Kdrama is one of my ways to cheer up myself. At midnight, I'll sing few songs.. My voice is quite good *LMAO* 


PAST | PRESENT