THE RANDOM
MEE SEGERA


Anis Akalili
Double Chin
@NAAkalili
Multifandom
Walk Alone

BLOGIES

KLIK KLIK



KLIK KLIK :)


THE MASTERMIND!

Basecode: NaYli
Edit by: Sofea
Others: ? ? ?



   
 
Guys! I have a bad news! The real price of Miracles Of December is kinda RM60 above.. Its not RM20+.. It must be kidding SM would give a low price. HEHE. I ordered but only kor ver because, i dont have money right now. But, its okay as long as i get the album and  poster! I will buy the M ver when i have money okay! Its a MUST! Okay, i feel like wanna spamming  EXO teaser.. can I?


My ChenChen / Camel :D <3
 
 
Sehun wanna give the flower to his fan.. Its me (keep dreaming)
 
 
Meet my bacon.. actually, not my Bacon but ours! :D


Hye, Meet our healer! Our dance skill Unicorn <3
Hes from China :D
 
 
Do you see ghost, Yeol? 


This is Baozi, hes from Korea but hes in EXO-M <3


Guys, this is EXO's Omma <3
You don't have money to buy things? Don't worry, meet him and he will solve the problems XD


Who make our Panda crying? I wanna give a "lesson" via wushu..


Our Kriss Picasso.. Hes good in drawing. I don't know what Picasso stand for.. Sorry (:
 
 
1st gif is our EXO's pretty boy Luhan
2nd is Kai. hes incharged in dance.
3rd is DO! He loves to cook.. so, can i call him Chef D.O ? (:

Okay,, thats all for tonight.. I wanna continue watching Masters Sun 1 <3




PAST | PRESENT